I Paint Your Dog


This blog is dedicated to my paintings of dogs, and perhaps the occasional feline. Most are done in either watercolor or acrylic, and range in size from pretty small to fairly large. I generally work from photographs, and have painted animals on several continents, thanks to the convenience of the internet. If you are interested in commissioning a portrait, please contact me.

Enjoy your tour of my virtual gallery.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Baby

This is Baby, a positively angelic Corgi that I met at the Corgi Faire last fall, and my  most recent commission.  I am looking forward to delivering this painting, and seeing Baby and her owner Joyce, as well as lots and lots of other Corgis at the Corgi Specialty, hosted by the  Golden Gate Pembroke Welsh Corgi Fanciers, Inc. (of which I am proud to be a member).  It will take place Friday and Saturday, (May 18 & 19) at the Los Gatos Lodge in Los Gatos, California.  I'll have paintings on display, and Raleigh and Emma will be competing in Rally on Friday.  Come on by and say hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment